Monday, October 17, 2011

I HAVE A BLOG!!

O-M-G I have a blog! Ha! I never would have thought I'd have a blog, but I had 2 inspirations:

1. My best friend, Rachel and her amazing blog...

www.cloudsandclovers.com

and....

2. The Pinterest app!

I've gotten so many great recipe's and idea's from both Rachel and Pinterest!

    For those of you who don't know, Pinterest is an app/website FULL of great DIY crafts, recipes, fashion, etc.! I mainly love this app because of all the recipe's and DIY projects which I've found most come from someone's blog. SO! I didn't think it'd be "fair" if I stole all of these great ideas and didn't share with others like they have!

So cheers to my blog and my very first post! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Remie! This is great! Mom will be shocked when she sees all theinterest you're taking in cooking,and all healthy things, too. Keep up the good work! By the way, the blog looks like a pro at work!

    ReplyDelete